Thursday, November 5, 2015

Alex Figliolia Jr. 20k for Veteran's Day Donation Challenge in Support of Wounded Warrior Project

Everyone who knows me knows that I support our military unconditionally.  Everyday men and women from all walks of life, put on a uniform and head out into hostile territory, facing unknown dangers and risking their lives so that you and I can enjoy our freedom.

Back home, regular citizens update their Facebook profiles, Tweet at each other, connect on LinkedIn, Instagram and various other social media sites, from their home, office and yes, even their cars, never giving a thought to the thousands of military men and women who are miles away protecting our freedom to do fill the internet with blather.

November 11th is Veterans' Day - a day when we recognize the men and women who have served and still serve our country.  It is a day off for many.  A day of retails sales and promotions. A day of parades and jubilee.  It is our opportunity to say, "thank you" and give back.

For me it is the kick off day of a fundraiser challenge to support wounded veterans through the Wounded Warrior Project.  As such, I am seeking 1000 people to donate $20 each directly to the Wounded Warrior Project through the link below. For every donation made I will match it dollar for dollar up to $20,000.00.

If you can't donate $20 then donate any amount you like and I will still match it.  If you want to donate more, even better.  Every dollar raised through this event will go to wounded veterans.

Please donate today and share the link with everyone you know.

Donate to Wounded Warrior Project  If you need more information about who I am and why I am doing this just visit my website at www.alexfiglioliajr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment